I'm sorry if this is a really dumb question, but.... what is it supposed to come with

Hozzie

Reaction score
I'm sure that what accessories your device comes with depends on where you buy it, but I mean, there must be some stuff that comes standard for all Verizon Gnexes. I just got off the phone with tech support and found out that my phone was "only supposed to come with 1 USB cable, not 2" and when I described them it turned out that neither of them were the "right" one, so they just said to send one of them in the mail and they'd send me the right one.

I'm wondering if there is other stuff I may be missing. Apart from the two USB cables, this is what mine came with:

-earbuds
-a car charger that a USB cable can be plugged into
-some odd sort of wallet thing
-a screen protector
-A zip-up case thing
-one of these things:
_Py5MUJYfYfeKrucfF1hCBYeQN-qz4m93uA7TlONPM2XWieD2dxN2lG_hCP4i1oh3jBK3eBnGOtKSZXUhgK3T13i64s1gERvY9mW3PUudlyQIJwQPoGzwgD6_OiVQEtRbYcSGECNDCB5cfaF76a7aWuiGdDgUQ2OIg4xRJ2gjW849e6JzIipjYElgLrCaQHReTYpNmYrXQ5_eH6gZJfWpfcNQrBnY3EXsCxHba8WIVLgQdL6sKrvZ8S73nvpLqWqJlBbKLHMFwc14m3Qjvqa9VwwdrtJQQvH6RfmT5o

-and of course the three little Verizon information booklets.

I'm just wondering if there is any other essential thing that I'm missing, besides the proper USB cable, since I don't want to have to spend forever figuring out what my problem is again.

EDIT: Also, could someone please tell me exactly what it says on the tag of the USB cable that yours came with, so that I can try going back to where I got it and try just making an exchange?

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did you get a set of headphones?

OP
H

Hozzie

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I forgot I also got earbuds. got rid of them right away though because of the poor sound quality.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Package Contains
- Galaxy Nexus
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery
- Wall/USB charger
- Wired Stereo Headset
- Quick Reference Guide
- Product Safety and Warranty Brochure

My wall charger is black, says Samsung on it, and is almost cube-like in shape.

OP
H

Hozzie

Reaction score
Thanks. I did notice that on the website three products are listed as "$0" next to the "your registered product" thing, and they are the USB cable and a travel charger and a "Bluetooth headset kit" none of which I got. I don't know if this is because it doesn't come with that at the store I bought it at or if it's supposed to come with all of them. As for the battery, mine came with the battery already in the phone.

Can you please tell me what the product number on the USB cable is? EDIT: Unless it's just APCBU10BBEBSTD, the number listed below the cable online.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hozzie

Reaction score
Maybe they will give me a gift card to say sorry for giving me the wrong box all this time!

Or maybe they will accuse me of trying to scam them and refuse to give me the right accessories or even return the phone unless I can produce a box that they never gave me... hmm....

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why you have what appears to be an iPhone USB wall charger. Was this phone supposed to be new? Because it sounds like someone returned a Nexus along with iPhone accessories.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Cable isn't labeled that I see, it has a glossy end on the USB portion with a white USB logo. There should be unboxing videos and pictures around the internet if you wanted to see things better.

Where did you order from that didn't give you a box or proper accessories? Was it used?

OP
H

Hozzie

Reaction score
Cable isn't labeled that I see, it has a glossy end on the USB portion with a white USB logo. There should be unboxing videos and pictures around the internet if you wanted to see things better.

Where did you order from that didn't give you a box or proper accessories? Was it used?
No it was brand new and I got it at Costco. Thanks for the unboxing vid suggestion, I see they have made a mistake. I did think it fit awkwardly in the box they gave me.

nubby

Reaction score
Package Contains
- Galaxy Nexus
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery
- Wall/USB charger
- Wired Stereo Headset
- Quick Reference Guide
- Product Safety and Warranty Brochure

My wall charger is black, says Samsung on it, and is almost cube-like in shape.

Same as above for me. My wall charger was wrapped with a clear / blue plastic around it.