1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. CoyoteMo

CoyoteMo New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in New Mexico in a rural area. I work full time and have a little business related to quilts also.

Just purchased the Motorola Droid 2. I'm hoping that I will be able to organize all my stuff on this. I'm so brand new to this and exercising patience (or at least I'm trying to!) as I learn. Right now, most of my questions are very basic ones. I know, I know, I plan to look at more video tutorials. I look forward to learning this device.
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Welcome to droidforums Coyote...enjoy your stay here.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us. Check out the FAQ section and the Droid 2 sections in the Forum. If you have a question post and the community will assist.

Mike