1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

igoogle countdown timer and DINC

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by kmo, Jun 18, 2010.

1. kmo

kmo New Member

I'm using the gadget "Google countdown timer" on my Macbook desktop. I have the mobile version on my INC but for some reason the set date feature will always resets itself back to zero. I set the date it'll stay there for a while but eventually it will go back to zeros and the original countdown date is erased, I am pressing the save button after setting it up on the INC. Any input on this? It works fine on my laptop....
  2. Darkseider

Darkseider New Member

Hello,

This is Steve Jobs. I am sorry to inform you that your IP has been tracked and we are dispatching our customer re-education squad to your location. It is of great importance that you be re-educated on the use of your Macbook, this is due in no small part to your use of a "Google" app or anything related to "Google" on my... sorry, your Macbook. Please refrain from further use of "Google" products or anything related to "Google" on the Macbook. In the meantime prepare for the re-education squad to be at your location shortly to water boa... errr.. teach you on the proper use of the product.

Steve Jobs

Ruler and Grand Poobah of the Cult of Apple
    Moral Pillar and Guardian of the iDevices
    Your Lord and Master so long as you own a device "I" manufacture

EDIT: Slow day.. Friday. NEED COFFEE. No I have no idea why it isn't working on your phone.
  3. kmo

kmo New Member

OOOO scary haha. That's good, believe me if I could get away from using a Mac I would, haha. I'll be waiting for my door to be kicked down by the re-education squad. Thanks for the heads up....:icon_ nono:
Search tags for this page

countdown calendar for mac book