If your thinking of going to Liberty Gingerbread

billyfj

Reaction score
Installed the LGB 0.5 coming from Liberty 2.01. And it is running as smooth as glass. No problems with the install and everything seems to be working as it should. I even have the Netflix app running with the JRummy fix, and even on 3G I haven't really noticed any lag. Much thanks and big props to Team Liberty :icon_ banana:dancedroid

gthotie5

Reaction score
can u link me to the jrummy netflix fix please?
I can't find it :(

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of going gb. I've been thinking about it for a while now. Liberty 2.0 is running sooo smooth for me, i would hate to screw with such a good thing.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I am thinking of going gb. I've been thinking about it for a while now. Liberty 2.0 is running sooo smooth for me, i would hate to screw with such a good thing.

This is how I felt, but I made the move to LGB and haven't looked back. Just make a backup of your current setup, then if you hate it, SBF and reinstall 2.0.1, then install your backup. Boom, right where you are now. Trust me, LGB is where its at, you will not be disappointed.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder though. You are on the dx. I'm running on a d2. I would hope the difference between the two isn't so great. Your words are very persuasive though!