if not seido....

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by thehulk20, Mar 24, 2010.

1. thehulk20

thehulk20 New Member

I don't know if I will get in trouble for this, but based on feedback, I felt the need to ask:

Due to seido's lackluster response in providing a slim extended life battery....
    IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN PRODUCE A RELIABLE SLIM EXTENDED LIFE BATTERY?

Please understand that I have used seido's products in the past and loved them. I even purchased the 2600 battery. But, come on....how long has it been since we were teased with the possibility of a slim extended life battery? Oh wait....we are still being teased. Not to mention that devices that came out AFTER the moto droid have slim extended life batteries available.

I think it would be safe to assume that if a reliable slim extended life battery does come available there would be a nice boost to sales for that company.

I am not really one to whine and moan on this forum, but really starting to feel as if the moto droid is an afterthought.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

The sense of entitlement around here is astounding... Do you think it's really to Seidio's benefit to announce a product and delay it for no reason? There's obviously difficulty in producing a slim extended battery if you read the other slim extended battery threads. One accessory maker was apparently able to "extend" by a whopping 50 mAh (woohoo!).

Considering the number of accessories Seidio already offers for the Droid, I hardly think "afterthought" is the appropriate word just because they haven't met a timeline that they didn't set. I can certainly understand the frustration for those waiting for such a solution and the lack of word on the matter but if it was simple and easy we would certainly have a reliable slim extended battery already.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

^^^ What he said in spades!
  4. ldimick

ldimick New Member

Yes, it is to their benefit. Microsoft does this all the time. If you preannounce a product you delay potential customers from looking elsewhere.