Idea for new golf game

sudermatt

Reaction score
Swing the phone. Use the accelerometer to measure. Watch the. Ball go on the screen. This can be done and would be totally awesome

it would the sort of like on the wii

will.anaya

Reaction score
Swing the phone. Use the accelerometer to measure. Watch the. Ball go on the screen. This can be done and would be totally awesome

it would the sort of like on the wii

you want me to swing my $600 phone? i have a swing of 85mph, i doubt my droid could handle a game of 18 holes for that.

besides, have you checked out the The Schwartx Unsheathed? the accelerometer is not exactly that precise. i would be really upset trying to hit a 200 yard second shot and find out it only went 40 yards.

nice idea though. however, where is the official golf game for the Droid? and i dont mean the golf card apps.

jags9750

Reaction score
Golf Ball Arcade Adventure

Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.golfball.pandastudios.

Golf Ball Arcade Adventure
has an easy game play where the player needs to protect the golf ball from unexpected obstacles. Golf Ball Arcade Adventure is not golf, it is like Angry Bird with a twist. The game is designed with amazing graphics and awesome sound effects. Use the intuitive touch mode gaming controls to protect your golf ball from being hit by the obstacles.