ICS tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason638

Reaction score
OK if our gracious Mods allow it, id like to propose an ICS tips and tricks thread. Any thing learned with the new OS. A nice central place for it

devdeuce

Reaction score
jason638 said:
OK if our gracious Mods allow it, id like to propose an ICS tips and tricks thread. Any thing learned with the new OS. A nice central place for it

I think that's a great idea. Hopefully by the time I get ics, there will be allot of great info here.

There is no spoon

Ansa82

Reaction score
jason638 said:

that would be great! I cannot figure out where the mail folders are for email anymore (like saved, old mail, etc)

OP
J

jason638

Reaction score
Ansa82 said:
that would be great! I cannot figure out where the mail folders are for email anymore (like saved, old mail, etc)

At the top where your email address is, if you touch your screen name it will drop a menu with the folders

Ansa82

Reaction score
jason638 said:
At the top where your email address is, if you touch your screen name it will drop a menu with the folders

thank you! your awesome!!

truebluebpb

Reaction score
I have a droid razr with ics 4.0.1. How do you send an email to a group in contacts. I only see single name contacts when i try. Can't pull up "group". It worked on my gb before updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.