ics roms?

ldubs

Reaction score
I tried wizzed bean but wasn't sure i liked all the Samsung stuff in there, made my moto feel dirty lol

sent from my icy bionic

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have Icarus in my 1st slot and Jb Cm10 in the second slot. Have and running wizzed right now from slot 3

ldubs

Reaction score
What size slots are you running? I've got 2 2 gb slots and when i try to add a 3rd 1gb slot my phone keeps barking with a low space message.

sent from my icy bionic

deduct

Reaction score
ldubs said:
What size slots are you running? I've got 2 2 gb slots and when i try to add a 3rd 1gb slot my phone keeps barking with a low space message.

sent from my icy bionic

Wipe both slots and set them up using only 1 gig per slot and you should have enough space left on your SD card to run 3 slots without getting the annoying low space warning.

ldubs

Reaction score
Wipe both slots and set them up using only 1 gig per slot and you should have enough space left on your SD card to run 3 slots without getting the annoying low space warning.

With roughly how many apps installed? I had eclipse installed in a 1 slotter and was getting low space msg...

sent from my icy bionic

deduct

Reaction score
I don't have many apps on each rom. Under 200 on each slot total. Go into SD card with root explorer and delete old stuff you don't need or move stuff to ext. SD card that you want to keep. That will help.

ldubs

Reaction score
Huh. I think I have way fewer apps than that.

sent from my icy bionic

ldubs

Reaction score
OK I'm now convinced there's something wrong with my app storage partition. I can't run any configuration besides 2 2gb slots. Tried wiping all my slots and resetting three 1 gb slots but still get the low space messages with less than 100 apps. I've gone thru all the folders on my internal SD and can't find anything else to get rid of.

sent from my icy bionic

ldubs

Reaction score
Here's a shot of my settings, storage. As you can see, app storage is messed up. I should have 8 gb to work with there but not even close. Can't figure out what's taking up all the space - I've run a couple of apps to check it too...

Thoughts?

sent from my icy bionic

Last edited:

ldubs

Reaction score
OK I really need help here people

sent from my icy bionic

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well... what have you put on your phone? As in any weird apps or ROMs because under internal storage nothing should be red like that.

miller6323

Reaction score
You guys have links to these roms? I cant seem to find them for some reason...