ICS theme/rom question

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone but i have a weird question does anyone know of a theme that is closest to the ICS rom theme (would prefer not to install djhackers rom just yet cuz of the no 3g/4g bug lol i use my data quit frequently about 20 gigs worth a day). cuz the android market only has partial or custom ICS themes that are not identical to the ICS rom or even close thanks for the help.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
TheMuffStuff had a theme out that would work on the Bionic Liberty ROM & Theories ROM (I believe)...

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
TheMuffStuff had a theme out that would work on the Bionic Liberty ROM & Theories ROM (I believe)...

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~
do u have links to throw my way thanks a bunch oh and a step by step process lol still a noob in the romming field only applied one rom so far

Concistency

Reaction score
Well, there is the ICS Launcher 4, but not going to have full features. I've been using the ICS4BIONIC with 1x Data, when there is network issues, you get 3g ;)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
do u have links to throw my way thanks a bunch oh and a step by step process lol still a noob in the romming field only applied one rom so far

Sure...here ya go...

Theme: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...0-3-11-13-11-th3ory2-0-liberty3test4-0-a.html

ROM: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...3-v2-0-bionic-11-26-sunday-bloody-sunday.html (I did not find the link to Theory 2.0)

The instructions to apply are in the OP - follow step by step...always ask questions if ya have them...

BraddahBoi808

Reaction score
HON3YSCR3AM Bionic is really good, that's what I'm running right now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
HON3YSCR3AM Bionic is really good, that's what I'm running right now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yes, great suggestion... that was a great theme with theories roms...

~it's not just a phone~

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes, great suggestion... that was a great theme with theories roms...

~it's not just a phone~
thanks for the help an last question will the R3Blurred v2.0 rom work with the .901 update? because the [K]IN3TX v1.0 |12/8/11| didnt work after i flashed it i had no cell service lol thank goodness for bionic safe strap[h=1][/h]