ICS OTA Rolling out for everyone starting tonight.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Checked for update on the train commute to work today. "Update Available", so I clicked yes to start download. An hour later, and it's been stuck on 29% for about 45 min now. I don't know if it's a factor or not, but data service does go in and out on the train ride. In my office now, and on 4G, but hasn't budged off 29% for almost an hour now.

amsolo

Reaction score
Same Here

I was cruising along (on the download) at a location with constant and strong WiFi signal. Hit 84% and it stalls there. Aggravating to say the least.:angry:

3sweeties

Reaction score
Hubbs and I were stock. Past soak tester but not this time. Both got ota this am. In little rock Arkansas.

mikrokon

Reaction score
Mine downloaded but not as smoothly as with other updates. Biggest problem I have now is app updates are downloading at a crawl speed yet I'm on WiFi.

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting stuck on susspended and not even getting it to download at all? Ive tried reseting, clearing cache ive battery pulled and nothing..... any solutions?

jwd

Reaction score
I got the notification that I can start downloading ICS this morning. The downloading process has started.

Kobe24

Reaction score
My download started at 12:30 last night... had to manually check though. ICS is awesome!!

RichC

Reaction score
Started install at 2 am

I am awake now and my Bionic i still on "Updating Media". It has been upgrading for about 4 hours now, anyone else having this?

Kobe24

Reaction score
RichC said:
I am awake now and my Bionic i still on "Updating Media". It has been upgrading for about 4 hours now, anyone else having this?

Do you have a lot of media (pics, music)?

RichC

Reaction score
Yes I have music on the sd card, I try to keep the total amount of Pics down though.

Howling

Reaction score
Mine has been suspended at 99% for 3 hours now.

Fat fingered from my phone

mykl376

Reaction score
I checked manually this morning and the update was available. Tapped to start the download, was on wifi, stock phone on 905. It took about 15 min or more for the download status bar to show up, before that there was no indication besides the "check for updates" telling me it was downloading. After it actually started, it went fine, dl'd in 20 min or so, installed in another 20 min or so. I think some of you may have just been too impatient, expecting the download status bar to start instantaneously after tapping to update.

I was busy getting the kiddos ready for school, so I just checked it every couple of minutes until I noticed the status bar downloading.

jchas_2

Reaction score
Ics

A ssslllooowww download - over 1:41hrs so far. Only 34% downloaded. In NY. Can't wait, tho.

TonyBoD

Reaction score
Same Here

Is anyone else getting stuck on susspended and not even getting it to download at all? Ive tried reseting, clearing cache ive battery pulled and nothing..... any solutions?

I had the same issue - checked for an update this morning, tried to download it. At first it looked like nothing happened, so I went to do it again - the screen said a update download was in progress but I saw no evidence of that anywhere. Eventually my phone did show a download, but I got the suspended message - even after 3 hours.

I did the cache clearing and the stuck download was gone, so I went to grab the update again and now it's the same thing - absolutely no evidence that a download is happening.

WTH is up with this? You wait forever for a release that will hopefully solve some of your issues (like the constant data drops), and you can't even get the damn update to install :icon_evil:

greggor01

Reaction score
I had the same issue - checked for an update this morning, tried to download it. At first it looked like nothing happened, so I went to do it again - the screen said a update download was in progress but I saw no evidence of that anywhere. Eventually my phone did show a download, but I got the suspended message - even after 3 hours.

I did the cache clearing and the stuck download was gone, so I went to grab the update again and now it's the same thing - absolutely no evidence that a download is happening.

WTH is up with this? You wait forever for a release that will hopefully solve some of your issues (like the constant data drops), and you can't even get the damn update to install :icon_evil:

I'm getting the same thing. I was rooted when I tried the update last night, it failed, now that I'm flashed back to default, re-download the update. I am stuck with it saying the update is in progress and I can't get ICS!!!! Anyone got any other ideas on this?