ICS OTA Rolling out for everyone starting tonight.

Sacrifist

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat - switched to WiFi, got download suspended. No sign of anything before the switch. I thought maybe it was just server overload. I only get 3G in the house, but I'll step outside where I get a little LTE signal and see what happens.

Tums

Reaction score
I was in WiFi when I got the update didn't show anything so turned it off and it went to 4g and it show up in the notification bar but nothing is happening went back to wifi but its still says download will resume shortly....weird

spudland

Reaction score
Just spent 15 minutes driving around a half mile from my house in a great 4G area but no way to know if it helped as there's no progress bar and every time I hit the system update it just says download in progress... :(

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Mines the sane, it froze, and i restarted my phone now its not doing anything at all and when i go to pull the update again it says download in progress, when its not...... f'n bull

cbryant1809

Reaction score
It came back right after i posted but still says download suspended, will resume shortly.........

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Instead of a factory reset, try wiping cache in stock recovery.....

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
power off...hold volumes up and down together with the power bottun...it will take you to a menu that you use volume down to get to the stock recovery option...then press the volume up button...it will go to a AndroidBot with an exclamtion button...press both volumes up and down together again (this time without the power button)....you will then be in stock recovery....select the wipe cache option....reboot

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Unfortunately did not help a thing. The crap never ends with this update does it

spudland

Reaction score
power off...hold volumes up and down together with the power bottun...it will take you to a menu that you use volume down to get to the stock recovery option...then press the volume up button...it will go to a AndroidBot with an exclamtion button...press both volumes up and down together again (this time without the power button)....you will then be in stock recovery....select the wipe cache option....reboot

Will this do a factory reset and clear cache or just a relatively easy clearing of the cache?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It wipes cache only and not a factory reset... thought it might wipe whatever is prompting that suspend message...

Sacrifist

Reaction score
Just did a factory reset and the download started up just fine. Unfortunately, it seems to be hanging at 75%. Fantastic.