Ics has arrived!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vect97

Reaction score
Sorry for the caps. I was just downloading an app and all of a sudden my homescreen changed. ICS!! I'm in Teaneck, NJ.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol. Downloading an app and your home screen changing = ICS?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Sorry for the caps. I was just downloading an app and all of a sudden my homescreen changed. ICS!! I'm in Teaneck, NJ.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Ok, so you're claiming you are now running an OTA update to ICS? If so, press and hold the down volume and power at the same time for about 5 seconds and tell me if it then takes a screen shot.

If so, go to the home screen, tap Menu, settings, then scroll to About Phone and select. Then do the screen shot again and once done, send the screen shot to us in a post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Last edited:
OP
vect97

vect97

Reaction score
I am lol. I think it was just a update or something. False alarm. Close this thread please. sorry.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am lol. I think it was just a update or something. False alarm. Close this thread please. sorry.

That's OK. I figured as much since that's not how an OTA works. At least you admitted it instead of carrying on with it. If this thread remains open, prepare to be flamed. These Razr owners sometimes get tense with these ICS threads (and rightly so).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Closed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.