ICS flashplayer

Lil4cyl

Reaction score
So.. I had. 232 installed on my phone previously with flashplayer working. I fxz back to 905 and took the ota update. Now i cant seem to get it to work. I downloaded the link from xda.. can someone post a current link with flash that works? Is it only an earlier version before v11 that works? Thanks in advance

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which version works with ics ota (on "never-rooted" Bionic)

What I did was go into the Play Store and scroll over to "All." Then I scrolled down to Flash and reinstalled it.

skeetdrn

Reaction score
I tried that too but it gave me a file error and would not download, so i went to the archives and downloaded it but i have to reinstall it every so often for it to work

bbucks36

Reaction score
Which version works with ics ota (on "never-rooted" Bionic)

you dont have to be rooted.. side load the latest version.. make sure under security and screen lock "unknown sources" is checked and place the apk in your sd card

drust

Reaction score
Tried side loading different versions and apps that side loaded. Not working

mattjenn

Reaction score
You can get it straight from adobe website. I did that and it works for me. Pocketnow has a YouTube video that has the link straight to the page for the apk

HowardL168

Reaction score
Yup...I just did that...went to Adobe site and they have a nice list of what's applicable for each O/S, including Android 4.x, which is 11.1.115.47. Downloaded on my desktop (because that list's page requires Flash!) Got the Apk file, transfer to Bionic..install..and voila...I have flash again!...tested on a couple of the "best of flash" sites and worked fine.

Thanks to everyone for your replies and suggestions!