• Total voters

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
jtc303 said:
I thought it was on the list of devices expected to receive it at some point?

It is... Motorola already made their promise.

bruben7886 said:
If I could like from my phone I would. Well stated tis!

Thanks bruben! I wasn't even aware of a "like" option because I always used my phone or tablet to read the forum... until one time FoxKat and SallyC were talking about "likes." I chimed in that it wasn't possible from the phone app and FoxKat taught me about the open browser feature in settings. I wish we would get "that is funny"..."thanks"... and "I agree" in addition to "like" on this forum.

Sent from my AT100 using Droid Forums

joshxdroid

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Thanks bruben! I wasn't even aware of a "like" option because I always used my phone or tablet to read the forum... until one time FoxKat and SallyC were talking about "likes." I chimed in that it wasn't possible from the phone app and FoxKat taught me about the open browser feature in settings. I wish we would get "that is funny"..."thanks"... and "I agree" in addition to "like" on this forum.

I open in the browser and i still can't figure out how to like >:[

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
joshxdroid said:
I open in the browser and i still can't figure out how to like >:[

Yeah, that isn't necessarily so easy either. You have to sign in (I've learned to keep myself signed in) and then you have to tap on the post so it actually shows the like link, then tap the like link. So when you go to "like" from the app, you really have to want to "like," lol!

joshxdroid

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Yeah, that isn't necessarily so easy either. You have to sign in (I've learned to keep myself signed in) and then you have to tap on the post so it actually shows the like link, then tap the like link. So when you go to "like" from the app, you really have to want to "like," lol!

Excellent! This is the first post I've ever "liked"

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Woo Hoo! I'm honored! I think my first like was for FoxKat or SallyC or 94lt1.

dgustavson

Reaction score
I would have said "ICS bug fix" instead of straight to JB, if not for a recent experience trying to discuss the issue with both Verizon and Motorola. The need for some sort of bug fix update is big (wide variety of bugs), widespread (tons of RAZRs and RAZR MAXXs were affected), and well-documented, as far as I can tell. Verizon begged the question off onto Motorola, saying the update would come from M, so they'd know about it. Motorola responded to my e-mail by suggesting I send my phone in (?!), and wanted to treat it as an isolated report. If a bug fix for ICS was in the works, why not just say that? Can revealing plans for a fix be so much more politically damaging than pretending the problem doesn't exist?