I will ask again!

countryboy498

Reaction score
I seem to not be having any luck getting an answer for this question....

I switched to the DX from D1 a couple of weeks ago. I use Launcher pro and love it. I use one of my home screens for quick contacts (not instant dial). On my D1 my quick contacts page pulled my contacts FB picture as my contact ID picture. On my DX there is no picture until I go to that contact and their info comes up, then their picture comes up. I would however like the picture to be up to help me tell my contacts apart. I know its not a huge deal and its a small complaint, but can anyone help?

Thanks! :blink:

Mule65

Reaction score
Moto Blur widgets aren't playing nice with LauncherPro since version 0.5.4.

Yourrid

Reaction score
interesting post. I am considering putting launcher pro on my X because my Touch Pro 2 had a scrolling favorite contact list with pictures and then the option to either text or call the contact. I wish the X had this because I can only fit like 8 people on the favorites screen, and if the launcherpro doesnt allow pictures then there is no use in my installing it.

1694kyle

Reaction score
The dev told me to download syncmypix as it allows 3rd party access to FB photos. IT was kind of annoying though because it saved a bunch of random FB photos to my phone. The thing that worked for me was unlinking the 5 people in my "contacts widget" from their FB account. So I had 2 entries for each (one FB and one standard). Then just set a picture to the standard contact and set that one in the widget. I ended up downloading their FB photos to SD and setting it from there. FB doesnt like LP