I want to make love to my phone...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidberg, Apr 14, 2010.

1. droidberg

droidberg New Member

It's just that sexy.

Hi all, new to the world of smart phones, been having gadget envy over my girlfriend's iPhone for a while now. Finally hopped on the boat and went the Motorola Droid route.

Lots to learn, but figuring it out slowly. Today marks day two, and this thing has hardly left my sight.

Hope to gleen a lot of info off this board and it's very knowledgeable members. I've been browsing the forums like mad. Feel free to give me any insights you might have - tips, tricks, must-have apps, noob-friendly advice. I'm in love with the more open nature of the Droid, but not ready to try anything like o/c'ing or rooting ATM.

Gotta get your feet good and wet before you dive in, I say.
  2. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

:welcome: [​IMG]

If you haven't done so already, embrace your addiction with open arms. And yes, the addiction does exist.
  3. droidberg

droidberg New Member

Oh, I know I'm addicted. Just watching the kid at Verizon take it out of the box made me want to kill him...a little.

Okay. A lot.
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Uh, OK... :rofl3: Welcome to the neighborhood, droidberg! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. Be warned, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

:welcome:
  5. droidberg

droidberg New Member

Thanks bike guy and AnneDroid. Glad to be part of the site and excited to learn more about this wicked little gadget.

I feel like I've barely even scratched the surface of what this thing is capable of, which is exciting.
  6. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

I've been here a little longer than you and I feel that way every day! :i-m_so_happy:
  7. droidberg

droidberg New Member

Well, that's refreshing.

One thing I've noticed in the few days I've had it is that when I see other people's phones, I, for once, feel like I got the better gizmo.

:byeBB:
Search tags for this page

how to make love on phone

how to make love on telephone

how to make love on the phone

how to make love phone
how to make love through phone
make love in phone
make love on the phone
make love to my phone
makeloveonphon
making love on phone or net