I want to buy new battery for my rezound. I've had big fat extended battery in since

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
Messed up this post I'll retype.......

HTC-Rezound

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
Basically I want to know if I bought a new 1980 mah battery would I need a new back or would my standard back still work?

HTC-Rezound

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most of the extended batteries come with a replacement back for the phone. The stock extended nearly doubles the size of the phone.

OP
sevenskj

sevenskj

Reaction score
Won't let me fix title on tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can't edit the actual thread title, only one of the staff can. And in case it came across wrong, I already corrected the title - I wasn't trying to tell you to fix it. :)

VidJunky

Reaction score
OK so I'm not sure if have an extended battery already and are just wondering if you got a new one, of a different mah of course, if it would work with the back that you have, or if you want a new one that is bigger than the oem and are asking if you have to replace the back, but here is the answer.

It looks like the 1900 will fit into the original back cover. Now when I had the incredible and got the 1700 or 1900 battery it fit into the cover, but it was tight. I mean like on the verge or popping the cover off tight, but as long as you have all of your little tabs and are careful you should be alright.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you search through the forums you'll find that some people used their extended t-bolt batteries. I personally didn't mind the size using the extended stock battery.