I want the Old Market back!!!

Reaction score
Hey All
Just got this phone last week. i'm stll get use to it. One thing that realy bugs me is the new market layout, i hate it. how do i get the old one back???

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
even if you put the old one back eventually they'll just push an update for the new one to your device... it's futile.

Personally I think the new Market layout is a vast improvement... give it a chance to grow on you :)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
To answer your question though. Goto settings: applications: manage apps: find the market app and uninstall updates. That will get the old one back.

end of line...

Reaction score
I want the new market back. I upgraded to the patched GB on my DX2 and that rolled me back to the old market. I was updated automatically before that hasn't been triggered yet.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To answer your question though. Goto settings: applications: manage apps: find the market app and uninstall updates. That will get the old one back.

end of line...

forgot about this simple fix...

but won't it just keep prompting you to update?

nikecar

Reaction score
even if you put the old one back eventually they'll just push an update for the new one to your device... it's futile.

Personally I think the new Market layout is a vast improvement... give it a chance to grow on you :)
320x240.jpg

Big Cam

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten the new market on my REVO, must be a tiered rollout.