i need new phone advice.

moonman079

Reaction score
My OG droid is dying on me. I am on my 4th one in less than a year. So I have decided to just upgrade to something else. The problem is I need to get a phone in the next 2 days. Since my cell is the only way for anyone to get in touch with me. I have went and checked out my options and the best 2 are the htc incredible and an iphone 4.
I know they are getting rid of the incredible but my walmart has it for $30. We have another upgrade coming up in june. That I could use to get one of the new phones when they come out. I am just not sure if the incredible will hold up well enough. Or if I should just bite the bullet on the iphone. Since I have wanted to try one since they first came out.
I have seen the consumer report article about the iphone having the same problem as the one with ATT. I do not have any experience with either one. My OG droid is my first smartphone. So a lot of this stuff is still new to me.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Wifes iphone works fine, I can't get it to drop signal....

kparks

Reaction score
go with the htc but the inc has pretty bad battery life but deal with it and upgrade to a new phone in a couple months when u can use ur upgrade... or if u like the inc they have a great extended battery... iphone is nice but not that impressive to me atleast!!!!

Pixiefrogw

Reaction score
I have the Incredible and I love it, my husband and I both have it and haven't had any problems. He's a truck driver and is pretty hard on phones. He has an Otterbox Commuter Series case which protects it pretty well. We got ours free from Walmart's online wireless store.

kparks

Reaction score
if ur droid is messin up and ur on your 4th one in a year.... a well executed plan and phone call to just might get u a incredible for free :) LOL

OP
M

moonman079

Reaction score
thanks for the input guys. i am hoping i can test out both phones to see which i like better. i like the android system but have to admit i like apple products as well.