I need my pics back! Help!

chrisrach3

Reaction score
I have a Rezound (obviously) and about a month ago I noticed that quite a bit (90%) of my pictures were deleted. I ran a program to recover them, and it found them all, but some came back corrupted. I went through and thought I had deleted all the corrupted ones, but some of them seem to have been corrupted since. In fact, when I first ran the recovery, I backed up everything on an external hard drive and cleaned everything up so that only non-corrupted were on there.

Well, one of them was a picture of my 3-year-old's 1st ever team picture for his basketball team. Of course, it was the only one I took. And, of course, we had the option to purchase a professional picture and didn't. (Maybe they still have it on file somewhere...but I digress...)

Does anyone know how I might be able to recover a corrupted file...that's already been recovered from deletion? And more importantly...why the heck is this happening? I assume it's a corrupt SD card? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll return the favor if you need help with how to play the piano or need info on commercial real estate. :)

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would replace that SD ASAP. There are a number of file recovery applications. Most are paid for and I can't recommend any over the other.