I lied about not being anxious for ICS!

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay, I know I have been on the "wait and see" I'll be surprised if we get it sooner rather than later ICS bandwagon. And I am still am skeptical based on all I've read and seen.

However, I was talking to a friend that bought a $139 Kindle Fire, and then rooted it and flashed it with ICS. He raved about how sweet it was to use Chrome in Android. And now I want the update to ICS for my Razr so bad I can't stand it!

Unfortunately I refuse to root until my warranty is up. That isn't until Nov. 11th. So.......

Pleas VZW and Motorola, give me ICS!!!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah my friend who still has a Droid Incredible flashed an ICS ROM for his phone, he said it is like having a brand new device. I think once they get it working right for our phones it will be a good day, but I am still okay with with waiting until it is fully ready.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Yeah my friend who still has a Droid Incredible flashed an ICS ROM for his phone, he said it is like having a brand new device. I think once they get it working right for our phones it will be a good day, but I am still okay with with waiting until it is fully ready.
I've got ICS on my razr...it is really nice. Smooth, fast and altogether a nice OS. It is a little more demanding on battery, from my experience anyway. Hopefully when the official release they will have tweaked the battery software a little.

honors21

Reaction score
LoneWolfArcher said:
Okay, I know I have been on the "wait and see" I'll be surprised if we get it sooner rather than later ICS bandwagon. And I am still am skeptical based on all I've read and seen.

However, I was talking to a friend that bought a $139 Kindle Fire, and then rooted it and flashed it with ICS. He raved about how sweet it was to use Chrome in Android. And now I want the update to ICS for my Razr so bad I can't stand it!

Unfortunately I refuse to root until my warranty is up. That isn't until Nov. 11th. So.......

Pleas VZW and Motorola, give me ICS!!!!!

The wait for ICS will be over very soon.

Josebunbury

Reaction score
I don't wanna get my hopes up like I did back in April so I'll take the skeptical approach and will wait, but will jump for joy once I get the OTA on my phone..!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Josebunbury said:
I don't wanna get my hopes up like I did back in April so I'll take the skeptical approach and will wait, but will jump for joy once I get the OTA on my phone..!!!

Lol... even when i see ICS on my phone..... I'm gonna have a hard time believing it. There have been way too many instances of..ICS IS BEING RELEASED!!!!!!! I'm over it. I welcome its release, but I've lost that loving feeling lol.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm cool with gb for now, I did care and no longer do lol. Too much hype and let down, laziness from verizon. Gb works great for me NOW and I don't really care past that lol.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Running to. 75 ics leak...
It's got some goodies!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----