A Few Questions About Updating to an ICS Leak...

jphudy

Reaction score
Hey op

Hey OP, I just spent several hours last night trying to do what you are.

I found the instructions in this link to be, by far, the easiest way.

[Guide} Bionic to ICS w/Files - xda-developers
All the files you need are in the thread. (Although this takes you to .230 not later). Anyway, now that I'm in ICS and rooted. I'm trying to figure out how to get to one of the AOSP ICS leak ROMs here. [LIST 2012-07-07]One Stop Shop, ROMS, MODS, SCRIPTS, TOOLS, ROOT, BOOTSTRAP - xda-developers haven't figured that out yet! Good luck!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
I'm on 230 and can say everything works on my phone, not had one data drop, in over a week, no headphone whine, no force closes, 1.2ghz, lap dock works fine, rooted fine, foxfi works, battery life has been awesome, not any weird issues or anything.

So honestly when people say 232 is more polished and better, I'm still trying to understand how. When I read issues with each build it almost seems apps or the phone itself either like it or not. Cause I honestly don't thank I'll leave this build till better things come around, if everything works perfect why change it u know?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I kept jumping leaks because I was chasing 1.2 Ghz. I think I jumped straight from 229 to 232. Still no overclock love. BUT as long as I'm bangin' 2750+ quadrant (between transformer prime and atrix 4G, 3 spots better than the reference gnex score) I can deal with 1 Ghz. :)