i have two really important questions! please help!

OP
C

chelsixbelsi

Reaction score
yes. i have an album called camera and those are the pictures taken on the phone and then i have an album called all photos which is the pictures on my sd card from my old phone and the new pictures from the droid.

does that mean those pictures are on the sd or are they just showing me all of my pictures?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Everything in your gallery is on your SD card, that's where all of your photos save to by default.

yes. i have an album called camera and those are the pictures taken on the phone and then i have an album called all photos which is the pictures on my sd card from my old phone and the new pictures from the droid.

does that mean those pictures are on the sd or are they just showing me all of my pictures?

DroidForums junkie!

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
Re: sd card q. I am pretty sure it is saved automatically to your sd card if you took it. In the past you chose where it would save it to but as of late w the droid you auto save to the sd card. However , msg pics sent to you have to be told to save on sd card.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Correct!

Re: sd card q. I am pretty sure it is saved automatically to your sd card if you took it. In the past you chose where it would save it to but as of late w the droid you auto save to the sd card. However , msg pics sent to you have to be told to save on sd card.

DroidForums junkie!