I have a question & need help

EMTangel79

Reaction score
I am on my 3rd droid 2 global as of today, and it has not been 2 months since I first got this type of droid. The first one over heated bad, the second well is was locking up, then lost all widgets or icons on the screens. Today I received my 3rd ones, this one is not wanting to sync a few of my accounts and took about a hour before it would even let me choose my location on the weather widget. I getting so upset with this phone and just hope that I am not the only having these much bad luck with droid 2 global.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
E

EMTangel79

Reaction score
I been trying all my accounts, fb, twitter, live email, and took about 6 tries but finally got my live email done. Just keep getting error message about something with with my server.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ahhhh ur incoming/outgoing server. as for FB everyone had issues when sync. did u actually get ur email to go? which email acct?

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
E

EMTangel79

Reaction score
Finally got my live account after 20 minutes of trying, but it took 10 to get my gmail to sync when I first putting my accounts on here. Just did not know if I had bad luck with these phones or if something was down.

OP
E

EMTangel79

Reaction score
Ok, the message that I still getting says internal server error occurred. I love droids, just still have alot to learn about them and everybody here has alot of knowledge!