I hate ics! Help me get my gingerbread back plz! :(

hj4044

Reaction score
Got ics and my phone sux now! Plz tell me there is a way to go back or at least that there's a chance i might be able to in the future

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got ics and my phone sux now! Plz tell me there is a way to go back or at least that there's a chance i might be able to in the future

Welcome to the forum ... sorry, but there is no way to go back to Gingerbread. The bootloaders are different, and someone here tried to go back and bricked their phone. Sorry :(

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forums :) that ^^^^just about sums it up :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the forums. Give ICS some more time, that have had two leaked OSs already so they are obviously working on fixing the bugs they know are there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

jtc303

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Give ICS some more time, that have had two leaked OSs already so they are obviously working on fixing the bugs they know are there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

Yep... Im on .215 and its going wonderfully :)

skennelly

Reaction score
What issues are you having? Maybe there's a simple fix.

*Sent from my Galaxy to yours through tapatalk

C2Cab95

Reaction score

I just browsed Craigslist in my area, and there is a Razr Maxx that hasn't been upgraded to ICS yet... DROID RAZR MAXX 16GB VERIZON MINT CONDITION

I'm sure more might be on eBay, or CL in your area. I know this is probably not the preferred method but it's a thought at least.

blazehaze

Reaction score
I upgraded to ICS and today I upgraded to 215. I used to be able to touch the screen and get ''WIDGETS'...but no more.
My first mistake was to upgrade to ICS. That's how it goes...first your money, then your clothes!!

John