1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I had original droid, upgraded to charge, lost shared calendars.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dotnsf, Jun 20, 2011.

1. dotnsf

dotnsf New Member

I don't think this is a matter of me not understanding the capabilities or menus, but it's possible. I had an original droid, and just upgraded to a Samsung Droid Charge. I used to have my wife, and both kids calendars synced on my phone, and came to really depend on it.
    On my Droid I had an option under Calendar Menu >> Calendars and all of the calendars I have access to on my PC show up in the list with an option to Sync, not synch, visible, not visable.

On the Charge I have Menu >> Calendars, but it only shows my primary calendars I am the "owner" of, it doesn't show any of the ones I have access to read or update under my account.

Anyone noticed the same thing?

Anyone with a solution?