I guess not many S22 users here!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Hey now ...since release day here love my S22 U ...we have a few peeps around with phone ..

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I'm happy to see everyone is enjoying their phones... I keep mine as the daily driver I was flipping between phones but I have not changed for a while now keeping the s22 ultra as the daily

cerisecons

Diamond Member
I'm happy to see everyone is enjoying their phones... I keep mine as the daily driver I was flipping between phones but I have not changed for a while now keeping the s22 ultra as the daily

I flip between a POS iPhone for work and the Ultra 22 for personal.
The cameras on the Ultra just rock, leaves the iPhone in the dust!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
I flip between a POS iPhone for work and the Ultra 22 for personal.
The cameras on the Ultra just rock, leaves the iPhone in the dust!

Haha which iPhone so you use ? I have the 12 Pro which I use daily along side the Ultra

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Haha which iPhone so you use ? I have the 12 Pro which I use daily along side the Ultra

Work POS is a new SE, which is the iP8 form factor...
Apple makes a great product, it's just meh when compared along side the Samsung Android units.
I simply am not a fan of their OS function...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Work POS is a new SE, which is the iP8 form factor...
Apple makes a great product, it's just meh when compared along side the Samsung Android units.
I simply am not a fan of their OS function...

Ha ha I hear ya ..I wouldn't be able to use that SE ....Pro is small to me as it is ...

OP
R

RETG

Have to say, it was a transition from a Pixel 4XL to the S22U, but after a learning curve, well worth the learning. I like this phone; I would say it is a keeper for many years; however, hearing about the great trade ins on a one-year old S21 for the S22 makes me wonder...will I keep or trade in. A few hundred every year to get another great phone? Sounds good to me.
Heck, at 74 might not have many new phones left in my lifetime.