I got the update today but 3g/4g still terrible

fellers

Reaction score
I have heard their was an update... I live in NY and my Razr wont grab 3 or 4G at times. And I would get a sim card authorization error. I was told to go have my sim card replaced by a verizon tech support dude...
Where is the update? And is it going to help my issues or make them worse because I surely do no need any more problems with this darn phone!

OP
B

bloodhawke83

Reaction score
I have heard their was an update... I live in NY and my Razr wont grab 3 or 4G at times. And I would get a sim card authorization error. I was told to go have my sim card replaced by a verizon tech support dude...
Where is the update? And is it going to help my issues or make them worse because I surely do no need any more problems with this darn phone!

idk, i just woke up this morning with a update window open on the phone. I still just have the existing 3g/4g issues and nothing else.

JLB65

Reaction score
at least wifi works............. :icon_ devil:

I just got the update and it went a lot faster than I expected. So far I haven't seen any changes, but my 4G works okay. Just had an outage for a short time, yesterday.

Prelude90

Reaction score
Yeah I just got the update. Same problem with data connection. Did not seem to improve it at all. Hopefully they will have another update shortly that will fix it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Shockwave2.3.5

Reaction score
I got my update and my data has improved significantly, camera is way faster at taking pics,focusing and it fixed some lag issues I had...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums