1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I completely screwed up my phone!

Discussion in 'Droid 2 FAQ' started by hmr44616, Mar 28, 2011.

1. hmr44616

hmr44616 New Member

Okay, so my Droid 2 wont boot at all. Its stuck at the logo screen and wont do anything. I wiped the data and cache so that doesnt work. I just want it back to how it was when I got it. Can someone please help me? I'm freaking out because I need my phone to work!
  2. Cloud36426

Cloud36426 New Member

Have you tried plugging in your phone while off? It should send you to clockwork recovery and you should be able to restore a backup don there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
  3. hmr44616

hmr44616 New Member

Well Im not sure what I did, but I have no ROM on there.. like at all. Its stuck on the Liberty screen and wont do anything. Ive plugged it in and everything... Ugh :/
  4. Cloud36426

Cloud36426 New Member

Did you make a backup? And do you still have the liberty zip on your SD card? If you did while the phone is off plug it into the wall and see if it sends you to clockwork. If it does and you made a backup then restore. If you didn't make a backup and do have the liberty zip then wipe data/cache and reflash liberty. If that does not work then sbf. It is not hard I got stuck in bootloop last night and had to sbf. Watch the YouTube tutorial.

5. hmr44616

hmr44616 New Member

Ill try that, Thanks.
  6. Cloud36426

Cloud36426 New Member

Don't forget wipe before you flash anything. Let me know.

Search tags for this page

wiped system data s4 phone wont start