I completely screwed up my phone!

hmr44616

Reaction score
Okay, so my Droid 2 wont boot at all. Its stuck at the logo screen and wont do anything. I wiped the data and cache so that doesnt work. I just want it back to how it was when I got it. Can someone please help me? I'm freaking out because I need my phone to work!

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Have you tried plugging in your phone while off? It should send you to clockwork recovery and you should be able to restore a backup don there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
H

hmr44616

Reaction score
Well Im not sure what I did, but I have no ROM on there.. like at all. Its stuck on the Liberty screen and wont do anything. Ive plugged it in and everything... Ugh :/

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Did you make a backup? And do you still have the liberty zip on your SD card? If you did while the phone is off plug it into the wall and see if it sends you to clockwork. If it does and you made a backup then restore. If you didn't make a backup and do have the liberty zip then wipe data/cache and reflash liberty. If that does not work then sbf. It is not hard I got stuck in bootloop last night and had to sbf. Watch the YouTube tutorial.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
Don't forget wipe before you flash anything. Let me know.