I cant unlock it....

rasaun87

Reaction score
Yo i downloaded everything i was supposed to and when i get to cmd commands and put it fastboot windows oem unlock it says that isnt a recognized command...

skaman9876

Reaction score
You're not doing something right...you have to use the cd.. Command to get to the folder you saved to and then the unlock command is ./detroit you need the ./before the detroit oem unlock command

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Yea I put it in the c folder, then did the cmd, found the root folder, then when I do the fast boot part, it says it can't find it...: have no clue what I'm doing wrong... I did everything the directions said

sent from my bio... err rezo... err Galaxy Nexus. using vanilla android.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Make sure you have the drivers

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you know your drivers are installed correctly if in adb you type: adb devices and you get a list of devices and you device number.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;PC9DmgtE80A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC9DmgtE80A[/video]

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A non recognized command isnt a driver issue I dontbelieve. Its a folder or file in the wrong place. If you haven't got this solved yet tell us exactly what you are doing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
rasaun87

rasaun87

Reaction score
Xkape wins lol. What I had done was extract the files to the root folder, but it still extracted it in the folder it was already in. So instead of being root then ______, it was root, then galaxy nexus super boot, then _______. My mistake but thanks guys.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Xkape wins lol. What I had done was extract the files to the root folder, but it still extracted it in the folder it was already in. So instead of being root then ______, it was root, then galaxy nexus super boot, then _______. My mistake but thanks guys.

Oh good! Looks like xkape beat me to it! :p. Glad you figured that out! :D

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!