I cant log off an email account

CCIII

Reaction score
I recently got my Motorola Droid and my aunt wanted to check her emails, I let her sign in using the email app. After she was done I couldn't sign out her email, I keep getting notifications of hers all throughout the day.

I've gone through the menu and looked through Account Settings, and there appears to be no way to sign her out of my phone.

Is there another way or something to sign her account off?

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I click on the Email application and the menukey gets me to Accounts. Long-press on the one you don't want and Remove Account.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently got my Motorola Droid and my aunt wanted to check her emails, I let her sign in using the email app. After she was done I couldn't sign out her email, I keep getting notifications of hers all throughout the day.

I've gone through the menu and looked through Account Settings, and there appears to be no way to sign her out of my phone.

Is there another way or something to sign her account off?

Factory Data Reset in your privacy settings. You will have to go to your downloads to get your paid apps. Your unpaid apps may not be there, you may have to get those manually. You'll also have to sign back into gmail.

Next time someone wants to check their email have them go to www.gmail.com on the browser and sign in that way.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I click on the Email application and the menukey gets me to Accounts. Long-press on the one you don't want and Remove Account.

That doesn't always work, but that would be the best alternative, yes.

OP
C

CCIII

Reaction score

Oh wow, that worked! I can't believe I didn't see that the first time, thank you so much!