[HURRY] Last Batch of HP Touchpads on eBay 12/11/11

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I got a touch pad the last thing I'd do is put Android on it.

This is like the last greatest thing that has WebOS on it. I intend to keep it in all its purity.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but you can dual boot with both WebOS and Android.

I have a 32 Gigger, and have been holding off until a Beta release of CM7 is available.

npro1464

Reaction score
It says on the article it is for HP employees. How are they going to filter HP employees from any ole shmoe on ebay?

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
It says on the article it is for HP employees. How are they going to filter HP employees from any ole shmoe on ebay?

Only employees got the email... HP was going to tell everyone after the employee time, but someone leaked the employee email.

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

RangerXXX

Reaction score
They're online not, but at full price. People are buying some, so I wonder if they issued employees a coupon or something.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Anyone have a link our know where they're going to be posted?
I'm just planning to search Ebay once its time. But if someone did have a link it'd be nice! :)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
And EBay is getting hammered. Man...I hit it on 4pm PST on the dot and it was already hurting. I'm hoping I can get it through. its 'thinking'.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its getting hammered bad. Quantity is now "Limited". /Sigh.

Wonder how long until you see them posted back on ebay for $400 or higher.