[HURRY] Last Batch of HP Touchpads on eBay 12/11/11

mikespe

Reaction score
It's still Not going past the Buy It Now...been sitting like that for 5 minutes...Looks like I'm out of luck! :angry:

Thing is that if all of us are having issues then others must be too...how can ANYONE get one?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I think mine just went through. I got through the Buy It Now and am continuing. Still slow as hell. I'm in for two. My Dad wants one.

mikespe

Reaction score
I think mine just went through. I got through the Buy It Now and am continuing. Still slow as hell. I'm in for two. My Dad wants one.

How do you know? did you make a payment? Without the paypal receipt I wouldn't hold your breath...LOL

mikespe

Reaction score
I got to the payment screen!!! Now waiting on Paypal!!!

DAMN!!! It said it could not complete my request at this time!!!!!

dave52355

Reaction score
I hit buy it now at 4:01 signed in and it sat there. Than got " invalid Item" That sucks!

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ug, it won't let me change my shipping address to add a phone number that i already have on it and its freaking out on me. Ebay is going to kill my purchase. UG!

mikespe

Reaction score
they sold 2316 of the 16gb models...I still don't see how some got the sale completed with ebay being hammered?

I feel sorry for some schmuck trying to bid on some gift for his wife & can't figure out why eBay is being hammered! LOL

1ceFiend

Reaction score
I had one in my cart on the mobile site on my phone, and PayPal failed me. Jumped onto my friends comp, and it was already too late. Wow!