Hulu on Fascinate Help

zmullen15

Reaction score
So I have 2.2.1 and rockin Super Clean with Midnight theme. All is well except one thing, Hulu isn't working. I installed the app from my SD card and turned auto updates for Adobe Flash off as recommended, however when i try and watch a show it says "Unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform." Now I know Hulu works with 2.2 because my friends use it, so I need help with my predicament.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I have 2.2.1 and rockin Super Clean with Midnight theme. All is well except one thing, Hulu isn't working. I installed the app from my SD card and turned auto updates for Adobe Flash off as recommended, however when i try and watch a show it says "Unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform." Now I know Hulu works with 2.2 because my friends use it, so I need help with my predicament.
uninstall the Hulu app you have installed now,
Dowload and flash this in CWM recovery after uninstalling abobe flash player updates in market.... xda-developers
when it reboots install the Hulu.apk... xda-developers

OP
Z

zmullen15

Reaction score
Thanks! It worked :)

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I can't find a hulu app.

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I keep getting a download unsuccfull

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
It seems like I can't download the hulu app from xda any ideas I got the one thing downloaded and flashed but I can't download the hulu app.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
It seems like I can't download the hulu app from xda any ideas I got the one thing downloaded and flashed but I can't download the hulu app.

What rom are you rocking?