Huawei Revealing A Concept Smartphone Tomorrow!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
honor-india-840x630.jpg

If you ask your 10 of your closest friends chances are they have never heard of Huawei. In fact I only know of one person in my entire city that knows of Huawei. That doesn't change the fact that they are the third largest cell phone manufacturer in the world. They are beginning to make headway in the US market with their Honor brand. They enjoyed a huge media blitz with the release of the Honor 8 earlier in the year. Tomorrow the Honor brand will be unveiling a new Honor concept smartphone.

Some rumors are already circulating about what we might expect with this concept device. According to GizmoChina the device won't come standard with components like a camera, or speaker. These are said to be sold as modular accessories very similar to what we have seen with the Moto Z lineup. We may see them decide to release a dual curved edge display device which has been made popular by Samsung. The phone will likely include Huawei's new quick charge technology which can charge your phone to 50% in only 5 minutes. Hopefully the device whatever it will be will be available in the US although it seems this may only be available in Huawei's home market of China. We will know more details after the unveiling tomorrow!

via GizmoChina

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Oh, yay! A concept phone!
I hate "concepts".
Ford: Hey, here's a car we could make! Cool, isn't it? Yea, we're not making it.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
As far as I've read the event will be on December 16th in China.

Layss

Reaction score
Yeah, as I know it will be December 16th, Honor Magic;)

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Concert phone?I saw how they play with it.Using another phone to take a pics with a concert phone in their hands.Funny!