HTC Silicone Case

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had no idea HTC actually made silicone cases for the Incredible. I went into Best Buy looking for the Video Out cable and i found this case there for $20. Im not a fan of silicone cases but i went ahead and picked it up so i could post pics of it for you all. I will probably be returning it very soon, not because anything is wrong with it, but because i just dont like silicone cases. The colors Best Buy had were Black and Red.

Heres the pics.

dsc00359.jpg

dsc00358.jpg

dsc00360.jpg

dsc00362.jpg

dsc00363.jpg

dsc00364.jpg

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Rocking the black one on mine... got it at Best Buy also. Not usually a huge fan of cases but I like this one a lot. Fits great!

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
nice floor (vbg)

LOL its actually my kitchen table. We have wood floors too though lol.

The red is a little too bright I think, black may not look too shabby tho!

Yeah im not a fan of the red one at all. I'm going back to return it today. I personally hate silicone cases and i have a Seidio Innocase II Surface that i love so I'm just sticking with Seidio. I only picked it up to show pics of the case for people and to show HTC actually is making cases.

shamus

Reaction score
I have the red one but I only use it once in a while like with cargo shorts or something.
I love the way the phone feels naked.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I had no idea HTC actually made silicone cases for the Incredible. I went into Best Buy looking for the Video Out cable and i found this case there for $20. Im not a fan of silicone cases but i went ahead and picked it up so i could post pics of it for you all. I will probably be returning it very soon, not because anything is wrong with it, but because i just dont like silicone cases. The colors Best Buy had were Black and Red.

Heres the pics.

dsc00359.jpg

dsc00358.jpg

dsc00360.jpg

dsc00362.jpg

dsc00363.jpg

dsc00364.jpg
you can get these silicone Incredible cases on EBya for $5 with free shipping.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
People you are missing the point of this post... these are made by HTC and not some backyard ebay seller or some unknown company. I was showing that HTC makes cases, not starting a "who can get a silicone case cheaper" discussion.