HTC Scribe found in the US Trademarks

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
htc-scribe-trademark.jpg

2011 is for sure to be a booming year for more main stream Android Tablets. It now looks like HTC is gearing up for a release under the name HTC Scribe. The trademark application was filed under "Goods and Services" and says “Handheld wireless device, namely, a tablet computer”. Rumors suggest this device will be blessed with the nVidia Tegra 2 processor, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2GB of internal memory, and a 32GB microSD card. I was hoping for a HTC Incredible Tab, but Scribe sounds kinda catchy also!

Source: Engadget

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
htc-scribe-trademark.jpg

2011 is for sure to be a booming year for more main stream Android Tablets. It now looks like HTC is gearing up for a release under the name HTC Scribe. The trademark application was filed under "Goods and Services" and says “Handheld wireless device, namely, a tablet computer”. Rumors suggest this device will be blessed with the nVidia Tegra 2 processor, 1280 x 720 resolution, 2GB of internal memory, and a 32GB microSD card. I was hoping for a HTC Incredible Tab, but Scribe sounds kinda catchy also!

Source: Engadget

If HTC makes it, I'm interested.

-Mike

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's hoping it's wi-fi only (i.e. not affiliated with a network). Seeing that these aren't (as of yet) being subsidized and the price of 4G service (for now) I think including cell radios is a bit of a waste. My 2 cents anyway.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If HTC makes it, I'm interested.

-Mike[/QUOTE]

+1