cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this combo, let me know what you think, I know it works great for me.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
I haven't used this case personally (yet, lol), but I've heard good reviews about it. How do you like it? I've got the Verizon "brand" shell/holster combo. It works pretty good, though I'm not a fan of the belt clip on this holster. I've used many of Seidio holster & case products, especially when I was still a big Blackberry user and they are excellent quality. I still do like carrying my phone "naked" from time to time also.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't used this case personally (yet, lol), but I've heard good reviews about it. How do you like it? I've got the Verizon "brand" shell/holster combo. It works pretty good, though I'm not a fan of the belt clip on this holster. I've used many of Seidio holster & case products, especially when I was still a big Blackberry user and they are excellent quality. I still do like carrying my phone "naked" from time to time also.

It works great, the seidio belt clip holsters are top notch, the seidio belt clip holster mentioned above also works with the verizon extended battery case, the holster clip on my verizon extended case broke, it is crappy build. The case is nice though with the kick stand.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
You lost me on that? What kickstand?
The Verizon Extended battery case "with kickstand"/holster combo for the Rezound, the case comes with a built in kickstand, but the holster is garbage, mine broke by getting caught at the edge of my car seat as I was getting into my car, the belt clip on the holster part is junk, good thing I got mine on eBay for $14, and after letting the seller know about the holster breaking he gave me a $7 refund, the case is nice though and works fantastic with the Seidio Active case Holster.

Coupe

Reaction score
Ahh, I thought that was an aftermarket Ebay thing, I did not know VZW sold those.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
That Verizon case also works with the Rezound standard battery, don't know if verizon sells them, I bought it on eBay, you can also go the route I did when I bought the Seidio holster.

nocaldawg

Reaction score
I picked up the Verizon extended battery tpu style case for 14 and it works with the regular Seidio Holster.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2