Found a good holster, for those interested

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Hello folks,

I always hated to keep phones in my pockets, since the days I had a flip-phone. Every time I have changed phone, I got a leather holster. With the Turbo that proved to be more of a challenge, given the size and the TPU thin case I use with it.

Finally, I found one that fits well, this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P814476?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

It is a little larger (especially longer) then it would really be necessary, but it is still a quite snug fit, the phone does not move around when I walk. I can see how the Turbo would fit even with a chunkier case, the one I have is really think, this one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PEBFH44?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

On the other hand, the case could be a little too large for a "naked" Turbo.

Hope this helps those looking for a case and/or a holster.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Glad you found something that you like and works for you, that's all that really matters. Some people like their phone in their pocket, others like it on their belt. There is no definite right or wrong, as long as you are happy with your setup. I have the same TPU case in the clear version.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Glad you found something that you like and works for you, that's all that really matters. Some people like their phone in their pocket, others like it on their belt. There is no definite right or wrong, as long as you are happy with your setup. I have the same TPU case in the clear version.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Amen to that! :)

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
/Disagree.
There is a WRONG and it's called a HOLSTER. We don't do holsters anymore. That's so 90's. People carrying holsters are stigmatized as raging nerds.
Lose the holster.

*Paid for by the committee to help Turbo owners not be nerds.

:D

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
/Disagree.
There is a WRONG and it's called a HOLSTER. We don't do holsters anymore. That's so 90's. People carrying holsters are stigmatized as raging nerds.
Lose the holster.

f352d921e99f70ca2ec467b4100b52af.jpg

Guilty . I've been using holsters since post Star Tac days.
BUT the owner of the Seahawks, Paul Allen, is a very rich nerd so.....
Got it at Bass Pro Shops, made by NiteIze, and customized it a little. It'll hold a Turbo comfortably.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet Paul's not using a holster. :D
I bet Paul has a human holster to hold his phone for him :) To be honest he might still be using a BlackBerry clipped screen outward on his belt. You know those ones with the clear outer vinyl shell?

e097eca01b3d3fae9a4974c7b6a97120.jpg

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:
OP
CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
/Disagree.
Lose the holster.

Hey, I will settle for geek, but do NOT call me nerd :eek:. I will admit that a holster might not be "in" these days, however I still prefer that to keeping a phone in my pocket.

Besides, I work in engineering for a hi-tech company, being considered a geek is not necessarily a bad thing in my circles :)

R

RETG

What's wrong with my holster?
FletchRev_t.jpg

And I also have black holster for my Turbo that sits on the other side of the body. And I don't really care if someone says it is nerdy, cause usually when they meet me, the last thing they think is nerd.