htc one vs galaxy s4?

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Which phone is better the htc one or galaxy s4 or even the new motorola phone? Which will have a unlocked bootloader which enables more development? Which one will be updated faster and longer?
Also what will the prices be on and off contract?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
It's all subjective. What I feel is "better" may not mean anything to the next person. S4 certainly has many more usable features so in my opinion it makes it a "better" device for me.

jstwondrng

Reaction score
It's all subjective. What I feel is "better" may not mean anything to the next person. S4 certainly has many more usable features so in my opinion it makes it a "better" device for me.

Ditto. Granted, the HTC One isn't available on Verizon's Wireless... I'd still stick with Samsung's Galaxy S IV. Besides, I'm coming from a Droid Bionic.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
The HTC One is coming to Verizon this Summer.

The GSIV is looking like the winner to me, but I will say that the HTC body is perdy dang sexy.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Read closer, the article says:

... a new Verizon device is in testing with almost identical specs to the One. It’s currently carrying the code name DLXPLUS...

It looks like the One will be the DNA+

themuttt

Reaction score
Read closer, the article says:

It looks like the One will be the DNA+
so they are going to shrink the size of the screen and call it "+"? For HTC's sake, this better be the case or they are going to be bought up