HTC One V Will Launch With Sense 4.0

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-yYkqdacyIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-yYkqdacyIc[/video]​

Earlier today a video surfaced showcasing HTC's One V running their new custom U.I, Sense 4.0. Previously HTC was planning to release the device with Sense 3.6, but it seems that is no longer the case. The video was shot by MobileSyrup at Canadian carrier Telus's headquarters and shows the device running the updated software flawlesly. Sense 4.0 should be less taxing on resources than earlier builds so it seems like a good move on HTC's part, especially since the One V is only rocking a single core processor with 512Mb of ram.

No official word from HTC yet so we can't confirm that all regions will get the same treatment, but we will keep you updated. Until then check out the video above to see Sense 4.0 in action and let us know what you think.

Source: Phandroid

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Looks good, I think HTC is really heading in a good direction with sense. It looks less slow and bloated then 3.5 and much snappier even with low specs like that.

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid Bionic