HTC One Max M8 Specs Detailed in New Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-glowing-green-logo.png

The big talk in the mobile world has been the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the Apple iPhone 6 (and some rumors of the Motorola Shamu thrown in as well). It's easy to forget that HTC makes a super-sized phone as well though.

Last year's HTC One Max M7 wasn't as hyped of a device as the HTC One was, but HTC still makes solid hardware. Their HTC One M8 is one of the best reviewed Android devices in history, and it looks like they are developing a phablet version of it as well. The specs for the HTC One Max M8 may have just been leaked:
  • 5.5-inch 2K display
  • Snapdragon 805 quad-core 2.7MHz processor
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 3,000mAh battery
  • 18-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization
  • Android L
That seems to tick off a great deal of "must have" check boxes. What do you guys think?

Source: BGR

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Man. Another nice phone. I skipped the M8 purely due to the camera. It's good to see them stepping up if these rumors tuen out to be true.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Love my M8 but yeah better camera would be great ...

M8 tap'd

Man is this going to be tough for you?

I mean we have the rumored Nexus, Note 4, and now the MaxM8. My concern about the MaxM8 is will it be like the MaxM7 where it was too big because of all that extra space. If they remove those black bars and go very little bezel I could see considering it. Either way still have some nice specs.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Man is this going to be tough for you?

I mean we have the rumored Nexus, Note 4, and now the MaxM8. My concern about the MaxM8 is will it be like the MaxM7 where it was too big because of all that extra space. If they remove those black bars and go very little bezel I could see considering it. Either way still have some nice specs.

Yeah decisions decisions ..I agree last one was huge ...I like N4 size ..anything bigger will be tough ...we shall see on Nexus ...if I love it then I will sell M8 ...Haha
Although I'd like to keep one big and one normal size phone ..

M8 tap'd

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea I love my M8 but I think anything bigger will just be to big. And honestly, I was so worried about the camera but it really doesn't take bad pics at all.

I put up with the original Droids camera, so have seen how bad a camera really can be.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I hear ya ..Love my M8 too ...and the size and screen are great ..camera is not as bad as some make it out ..I preordered N4 though...Haha we shall see I want them all ...LMAO

M8 tap'd

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Dernit. Another option.. I'm never going to choose a new device.. If they size this right like pc said with the bezels, I can see me picking this up.

on the move..