1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Incredible or Motorola Droid X

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by chicagorod, Aug 2, 2010.

1. chicagorod

chicagorod New Member

I have the Moto Droid now and have the option to choose a HTC Incredible or Motorola Droid X.

Any feedback.. I am so dam confused on what I should get.
  2. pointzero1

pointzero1 New Member

Hm, i don't know, since I own neither of the phones u want or have. But, my friend has a incredible. I played with it a few times, I like the voice recognition features, works flawlessly. I think the droid x has that too, no idea. After playing with the incredible a couple times though, I got bored of it. Personal preference. I only got to play with the droid x once.
  3. ffej89

ffej89 New Member

DINC just because i love senseUI but really both phone's seem to be good choices