1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Howdy, new member from the southwest.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RED ZMAN, May 30, 2011.

1. RED ZMAN

RED ZMAN New Member

Hello everyone, RED ZMAN here. I'm the owner of Soulhamsters.com , and am working on a in dash project with a Galaxy Tab.

I've been here reading for quite some time, and have used a lot of info here for my Droid X.

Looking at how to get my tethering back since it doesn't work after Gingerbread, to use for navigation, song recognition, and the occasional videochat on the road.

That, and I've got the .573 GB leak on the Droid X. I'm looking for the proper upgrade path to get to the final release, but still am not sure if I need to SBF or not.

Thanks for all the great info everyone. Love the site.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Forum. I see you've already posted on your teathering issues, sorry I can't help you with that but hopefully someone will come along to help you.
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I'm also unable to help u out with that. Hope u resolve ur issue

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA