Howdy All!

.5japandroid

Reaction score
I'm new to the forums, old with the Droid. Glad to be a part of it and hoping I can get some help.

For whatever reason, I can't reboot into recovery. I've tried doing it through Clockwork and manually on the keypad (power button and X) but it won't take me to recovery.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to forum! you want answers? you've come to the right place! (altho, this particular post may not be the place... :blink:)

reboot your phone, go into Rom Mgr, scroll down to the bottom and "flash alternate recovery". when get a successful message, go back up and select "flash CWM recovery". if you get a successful message within 3-5 seconds, that's a good indication that it "took". if not, repeat the above steps. sometimes it takes several tries for it to take....

OP

.5japandroid

Reaction score
I don't remember how I rooted, I did it a long time ago. I've run a number of different ROM's, but never had this problem before.

Tried your advice a couple of times husker, it took each time. But it still won't reboot into recovery.

Argh.

OP

.5japandroid

Reaction score
Tried it with the apps, but it just sits on the Motorola "M" for a minute or two until it goes to the normal Droid boot.