How to set browser download location/action

Micro23

Reaction score
Hey guys, when I download a file it either just flashes really quick and does nothing or it just sits there forever and never downloads. How to I see/set/change the action on file downloads?

The main reason I'm trying to get this working is I thought torrentfu was supposed to automatically take a .torrent download and start it for me but I simply cant get it to work. Then I was going to do it manually but I cant find where it's actually downloading the .torrent file.

Thanks again!

bball3350

Reaction score
I don't believe you can. A app is needed, I have tried a handful, and 'Download Buddy' works the best for what you are trying to do. I definitely recommend it.

thebird36

Reaction score
Well for the location go to the toolbox then app management and it should have an apps to sd thing and then you can select on internal or external location for downloads

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

donob11

Reaction score
Dolphin Flash title, go blank, fail

I have just fallen into the same trap. For months I have down loaded the acm file from the library for books. All of a sudden 2 days ago Dolphin started flashing the book title and then replacing it with <blank>.bin (without the <> just nothing). Then it fails on down load. I looked in /mnt/sdcard/download and saw old acm files and said maybe it can't address more, there were probably 100. So I deleted all of the old. They are 170K each. Still flash => nothing.

Hey guys, when I download a file it either just flashes really quick and does nothing or it just sits there forever and never downloads. How to I see/set/change the action on file downloads?

The main reason I'm trying to get this working is I thought torrentfu was supposed to automatically take a .torrent download and start it for me but I simply cant get it to work. Then I was going to do it manually but I cant find where it's actually downloading the .torrent file.

Thanks again!