Problem downloading totrents

Maksim

Reaction score
Hello all I need some help I don't know what is wrong with my droid DNA I downloaded utorrent to use to download torrents the website I use for torrents is bitsnoop.com when downloading the torrent my phone will download it and then will tell me that there is no app available on my phone for the specified file. The torrent downloads to my phone fine though it shows up in my notifications and also in my ex file browser when I click on the torrent file utorrent will open and u get the error message failed to add to sd card and I can't download the torrent I have tried multiple torrents from multiple sites as well as a torrent as well. I never had this problem with my galaxy phones. If anyone can help it would be highly appreciated. I was thinking to reset my phone but I dont know if that will solve the problem.

jphilpjr

Reaction score
It might be the save location for utorrent if you left it as default, otherwise I'd try another torrent engine, provably not the phone tho

OP
M

Maksim

Reaction score
There are no options to change the save location for utorrent within the app settings i have tried other torrent sites same thing happened and its starting to piss me off i even went into verizon and tried it on one of there floor model droid dna phones and the same thing happened so I'm thinking now that i cant use my droid dna to download torrents.

OP
M

Maksim

Reaction score
Do you have a droid dna? And are you able to download torrents? If you are can you help me by explaining what i have to do to fix this issue?