How to send one song to phone to be edited by ringdroid?

rmkleman

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have ringdroid and have played with a few things on it. I'm just curious the easiest way to transfer a single song to my phone so i can edit the part i like for my ringtone. I tried finding it on ringtone and mabilo (mabilo isn't the same for some reason?) but i can't find it. Tried to search for awhile and came up with nothing. Please let me know, thanks!

myDownfall

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have ringdroid and have played with a few things on it. I'm just curious the easiest way to transfer a single song to my phone so i can edit the part i like for my ringtone. I tried finding it on ringtone and mabilo (mabilo isn't the same for some reason?) but i can't find it. Tried to search for awhile and came up with nothing. Please let me know, thanks!

You can use the PC software that came with your phone. Or you can do what I do -- which is mount my phone to my PC, and drag/drop songs into the Music folder of my phone. I prefer the second method over the first, but to each his own. There could be a much faster way.

droidilac

Reaction score

Are you trying to search for the song on your phone or trying to download it with the phone?

I also prefer the drag and drop method...