How to scroll within a window?

pico1

Reaction score
Anyone know? I'm trying to get my train times on the NJ transit page but I can't scroll the time table because it's within the page itself. So instead of the time table scrolling the whole page scrolls..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't have the razr yet, but on my iPhone I downloaded the app instead which offers track #'s and train delay information. FYI. ;)

I think it's iTrans NJ

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am having the same issue with our local bus transit website, it won't let me scroll through that inner page.

Reaction score
Maybe you have hold down within that frame. Let me know if you guys find something out.

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Maybe you have hold down within that frame. Let me know if you guys find something out.

Negative. Tried that and no dice. I think it's a Android issue because I can't find a solution anywhere lol

breedingh8

Reaction score
Negative. Tried that and no dice. I think it's a Android issue because I can't find a solution anywhere lol

Website/url?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Also tried to upload a new profile pic to my fb, and I can't crop the photo on my phone. Same thing happens, where it zooms the whole page when you pinch.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
When the schedule opened for me, all I had to do was just move the screen with my finger to be able to see departure and arrival times.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Capital Metro Transit - Austin, Texas

Try this one and see if you can see the full itinerary. Use s 1st & stassney as starting and type acc in the destination. When it asks you which one you want choose the Pinaccle. I can't get that window to scroll for the life of me. I also can't get the check box on this site for the remember me either.

droidvip

Reaction score
Works fine on my razor. Weird. Want me to give you train times.... lol

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I wasn't shown a pop-up, but showed the directions at the bottom of the page.

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
I try to only scroll the actual itinerary and it actually scrolls the whole page. Darn

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Anyone know? I'm trying to get my train times on the NJ transit page but I can't scroll the time table because it's within the page itself. So instead of the time table scrolling the whole page scrolls..

I don't understand, the calendar comes up and you tap the date. You tap the time and change it, everything else has "down carrots" so you can pick from mini menus.
I didn't put in a location because I don't know your area. The map was a PDA what's the problem?

OP
pico1

pico1

Reaction score
Now when I go to the page it's showing me the mobile site, which works fine. Yesterday I was on the regular desktop site and that was the issue on that version. Weird.