How to make Car Home go away?

iPirate

Reaction score
I was in my kitchen with my phone and have magnets on my fridge, so I took one and tried to get the Car Home to come up. It did and now I don't know how to get it to go away. :mad:

I can go to home screen, but I still see the icon in the top left.

iamsupreme

Reaction score
Get Advanced Task Manager in Marketplace for free. Close / End the Car Home. Ta'da.

skourg3

Reaction score
This happens from my case with a magnetic flap/latch sometimes. I usually just put the magnet by the phone again and then move it away and it goes away without having to worry about power cycling or task killing.

Parafly9

Reaction score
Seems so wierd to me to recommend putting yoru device near a magnet. I know there is no hard disc but there is nothign else there that can be damaged by a magnet?

JamesX

Reaction score
Because for ages Magnet is the Death of Computers and such :)

OP
I

iPirate

Reaction score
This happens from my case with a magnetic flap/latch sometimes. I usually just put the magnet by the phone again and then move it away and it goes away without having to worry about power cycling or task killing.
This worked, thanks!

OpalCat

Reaction score
I'm a new Droid user, so this may sound like a stupid question... but what does a magnet do?

dylanthecat

Reaction score
I can't help myself....

but what does a magnet do?

Attract certain metals.

Actually they activate certain funtions on the phone such as dock mode and car/home mode when placed in docks.